USA Softball Infielder
& Florida All-American
World Championship Experience
- 2016 WBSC Women's World Championship Gold Medalist; Hit .440 (11-for-25) with one home run, eight RBI and 10 runs scored.
- 2014 WBSC Women's World Championship Silver Medalist; Hit .231 (3-for-13) with two RBI and six runs scored.
- 2014 WBSC Junior Women's World Championship Silver Medalist; Hit .450 (9-for-20) with four RBI, three triples and seven runs scored.
Other Career Highlights
- 2017 Pan American Championship Gold Medalist; Hit .231 (6-26) with seven RBI and 14 runs scored.
- 2015 Pan American Games Silver Medalist; Hit .263 (5-for-19) with two RBI, four runs scored and a .300 on-base percentage.
Personal: Wears No. 7...Parents are Chris and Lori Stewart...Personal motto: So what!...What non-softball sport would she like to try: Snowboarding...Best piece of advice she's ever received: If you're going to do something, but your everything into it and never give up. Be the very best at what you're doing in that moment....On what it means to play for USA Softball: "To represent the United States means something way more then I can even put into words. You're a part of the select few that get this opportunity. It's the early mornings, the sweat, blood and tears all being worth it. It is a childhood dream come true, but even more it's playing for those little girls who never thought they could."
- 2016: SEC All-Tournament Team
- 2015: NFCA First Team All-American...SEC Player of the Year...First Team All-SEC...SEC All-Defensive Team...WCWS All-Tournament Team
- 2014: NFCA First Team All-American...First Team All-SEC...SEC All-Defensive Team...WCWS All-Tournament Team
- 2013: NFCA Second Team All-Southeast Region...Second Team All-SEC...SEC All-Freshman Team...SEC All-Tournament Team